The current period of lockdown has had a very serious impact on our church finances, and we will very soon have to make some tough financial decisions.
Mindful of your existing generosity we're asking for further help to tide us through this challenging period. Here are some ways you can help:
1. Use an old jam jar or tin, and add to it each Sunday whatever you would normally give to the collection. When we are able to return to church bring along what you've collected -- or a cheque for the equivalent amount.
2. If you are part of our envelope giving scheme, please continue to fill them week by week and bring them along when you can.
3. Set up a standing order with your bank, giving a regular monthly amount to St Anne's. This is a great option as it means you don't have to remember to bring money to church -- and it gives us a reliable source of income we can really depend on. Your bank can tell you how to set this up, and the church bank account details are currently shown on the weekly news sheet.
4. Send a cheque for a one-off amount, payable to St Anne & All Saints PCC and send it to the Treasurer, whose details are also in the weekly news sheet.
5. Finally, we have set up a special online giving page, where you can donate using a debit or credit card. To donate online visit:
And please remember, if you are a tax payer and haven't already filled out a Gift Aid form please do so -- it allows us to claim back the tax you have paid on all your giving to St Anne's at no extra cost to you. You can request a Gift Aid form using the contact form on the Who's Who page.
Photo: Chirag K on Unsplash